These little guys are flour-less, with a chocolate chips. Way over the top. And they're made in one bowl. And fast!!! These little guys have to be eaten with Brain freeze milk, since the intensity of the chocolate is so great. But there's nothing wrong with that.
I changed the original recipe some, not a lot, but some, in place of the vanilla extract I used 3 vanilla beans, and I used Ghirardelli cocoa powder. You can use something else, but I had this on hand, and I love this chocolate.
- 3 cups Powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2-4 eggs Whites only (@ Room Temperature)
- 1 Tbs Vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- Gotta preheat the oven to 350F. But you knew that!
- Line two baking sheets with either Parchment paper with spray or two Slip-pat mats.
- In a large bowl add your sugar, cocoa powder and salt, and whisk till completely mixed.
- Add your vanilla and two egg whites, to the mix and mix till well incorporated It's going to start to look like a brownie mix, if it's too thick add another egg white. Your looking for a brownie/fudge consistency to the mix. If need be add another egg white to get to the right consistency. If you go over, not to worry, add some more sugar to bring it back. Just a spoonful at a time. You'll get there, Trust me on that!
- Caution DON'T OVER WORK THE BATTER, just mix till incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips. I know your going to think hey, that's too much, But there no such thing, too many chips.
- Scoop the batter out on to your mats about a Tablespoon size. I over did it on mine. But I'm into chocolate.
- leave about a two inch gap between the cookies so that they can spread out.
- Put those little guys in the oven for about 15 minutes. You want a slight crust on the bottom. Your oven temp my vary some, so keep an eye on those guys.
- I rotate my pans so they bake evenly, But my oven has some hot spots in it. So I have to work mine a little more than some.
- When they are done, let them cool to room temp or close too, and get the milk out of the freezer and go for it. These should last about 3 days in an airtight container. Here they lasted about 2 days.
You should be able to get about 30 or so cookies out of this.
I got this recipe from the internet, from a blog called "Chocolate and Carrots" and this lady got it from another blog called "Keep it sweet"