|COPYRIGHT 2011 by Michael Long|
- 2 cups AP Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Melted butter
- 1 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 450F (230 C)
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder,sugar, and salt. Stir in butter and milk until moist. Drop the biscuits on to a lined baking sheet. I used tablespoon size for mine.
- Bake those puppies until golden brown around the edges. This will take about 10 minutes or so.
- Pull those hot little guys our when done, dig out the honey and chow down.
You'll have about a half an hour on these little guys, This recipe will make about a dozen biscuits.